WE CREATED YOUR TRIBE BECAUSE WE GET IT
We know those feelings. We are you.
We’d be lying if we said we aren’t a ‘networking group’, but the thing is we do it with love. There’s no force or awkward sales pitches and we are for all women, not just business women. We believe in building face to face connections.
We are cheerleaders, nurturers, Mums, business babes and even Nannas.
We are YOUR TRIBE and we have proven that mixing social and business members feels like you have the power of a whole community.
Whether it’s for your life or your business, you will be so much stronger with Your Tribe.
Don’t wait until you are ready, there’s no such thing.
Become an action taker right now and step up for yourself. No one is coming to save you, but we are here to have your back as your new journey begins.
Successful women get there by taking chances, showing up and creating life changing relationships with likeminded women. Rise up in the direction of your dreams and stop holding yourself back.
WHAT OUR MEMBERS THINK
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what our members think about being a part of Your Tribe Collective.
TRIBE MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES
- Payment options available
- Connecting and empowering you to take action in your life or business
Business Associate Membership
- Connecting our whole community
- Connecting and empowering you to take action in your business
TRIBE MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE
All members receive:
- Eleven monthly gatherings per year (plus Christmas Party)
- Four intimate, daytime Pow Wow meetups per month
- One Wow Pow Workshop per month
- Exclusive weekly TRIBE happy hour at 623 in the City
- Access to our private members’ only Facebook page
- Exclusive Tribe Member deals and discounts
- One hour a week free at The Bridge Street Collective
- Deliver a Tribe Talk or Wow Pow Workshop
- Pop Up shops – share your products at a meeting and sell to the members
- Collective and individual marketing opportunities
- Option to create a Tribe Members special offer
- Option to create an exclusive Tribe event
- Tribe guides and resources
- Gorgeous members welcome gift bag worth $350
- Annual payment – 1 x $499 zero admin fee
- Bi-annual payment – 2 x $250 plus $40 admin fee
BUSINESS ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP
Limited membership with the opportunity to provide deals, offers and support to our Tribe.
- Business associates* can offer to our Tribe members special offers, deals and share their promotional activity or events without the commitment of attending monthly gatherings or meetings.
- Enabling our Tribe members to enjoy new connections, new opportunities and together we will support one another in business and in life.
- As Business Associate is a business, not a person, this opens our Tribe up to the whole wide world, not just women in Nelson.
*We strive for a balance, so we look for businesses that offer complementary rather than competitive services to our existing Tribe members.
OUR FOUNDER – CARON PROCTOR
I’m a Life & Business Coach to people who do not want to play small. Tribe has been a part of me for as long as I can remember.
I have known and felt the power of being around strong, vulnerable, weirdos like myself since I was standing on the window ledge with my cousins pretending we were ABBA.
My super power is living with an anxiety disorder, it keeps me real, I am awake. I can’t bear to hang around poor me, pity party people, it triggers my own fears and I hate that. I want to be around courageous people, listen to victorious stories and create a life where we can all thrive if we choose to.
I have been self employed for 15 years, I have a life of real, gritty experiences and I want more fun. My truth is that I am scared of a lot of things, but I am more scared of hiding my potential to have a life of abundance and make a difference to other’s who feel the same.
Tribe is me, it’s you, it’s every woman screaming on the inside for a place to grow and belong.
Tribe is an empowering community, where we wear our big girl pants and straighten each other’s crowns.
I urge you to crush your fears and invest in your truth, be who you came here to be and rise up like the Queen you are.